Terms and Conditions of the Service
Orders & Collection Policy
- The garments must be collected within 07 days from the date of dispatched of the Order (you will be informed once the order is completed and dispatched by SMS). The Laundromat (Pvt} Ltd shall not be responsible for the garments after 07 days from the dispatched date.
- Garments will only be returned on the production of a copy of the Collection Order. In case of loss, the National Identity Card of the customer concerned should be produced.
- Please ensure that you provide us the accurate details (name, address & contact details) when placing the orders. This will help both of us to avoid miscommunications.
- For any reason if we are unable to fulfill your order as per the given time, we will inform you as per the provided details.
- For any changes in the order, please contact hotline or our WhatsApp number for the support from customer care officers or the relevant outlet.
- Once we collected the linen from you, if we got affected from situations which are beyond our control such as government curfews/ electricity interruptions/ mercantile holidays/ terrorists attacks/ war/ natural disasters/ unavailability of key materials will delay your order delivery date.
- We deliver to your door step for free of charge if the bill value is above LKR 2000 and all other bills which are below LKR 2000 will charge accordingly based on the distance.
- If you requested for a home delivery service in a particular day and in case it will not get delivered within the day as requested due to some reasons, it will be delivered within two days of the date of requested which will be confirmed by our officers.
- If you are failed to collect your orders or to get delivered to your door step within 60 days from the date of dispatched, we will inform and dispose the items or donate to a charity program.
- Please check your pockets and linen again before handover to our counters or to the pickup vehicles since laundromat cannot take the responsibility of the valuables.
- Items cannot deliver through home delivery beyond the mentioned areas.
- Items cannot be collected from the outlets after scheduled working hours (closing time of each outlet will be published in our website, google and Facebook as well).
- Offers, discounts, vouchers or coupons are valid depending on the date which has mentioned in the relevant promotion materials.
We Assure to you: Liability policy
- The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd cannot be held responsible for shrinkage, color fastness, loss of buttons, belts, slackness of elastic, ornaments or anything left in the garments and water-based stains after dry cleaning.
- In case of discrepancies or undeclared defects, i.e., damage or discoloration of garments, The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd shall not be held responsible and in any way liable for any loss or damage arising out of such undisclosed/undeclared defects.
- The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd accepts all Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing at the owner's risk. While the laundry will exercise the utmost care, our liability for either loss or damage shall be limited to the fair value of the time it was received, after taking into consideration depreciation due to age, fashion and use, but will not exceed the amount of 5 times the item charged in question. If The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd is liable for any damages, the company has the right to retain the damage item/s.
- All or any claims concerning lost or damaged garments should be brought to attention to The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd within 24 hours of collection. Reimbursements if due and owing to any such lost or damaged products shall be settled within 30 days of receipt, after due inquiry and assessment by the company and at the company's discretion.
- The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to launder any garments deemed liable for damage upon treatment.
- Spot/Stain removing is done by The Laundromat (Pvt) Ltd at the customer's risk.
- It is possible to pay a damage claim or compensate for the things with money or new goods. When agreeing to the remuneration, it is thought appropriate for the laundry to request a receipt or any other documentation that verifies the purchase price. If a valid proof is not provided, the decision on the compensation value may be impacted. Within 24 hours after dispatch, any bills with damages should be reported and brought to our attention. Additionally, the compensation arrangements will be made within 30 days of the laundry facility being informed of the issue.
- Any anticipated loss or harm will not be liable from laundromat. If loss or damage is an obvious result of our negligence or if it was anticipated by both you and us at the time we entered into a contract for the Services, then it is foreseeable.
- We shall have no liability for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, color loss, shrinkage or other damage, loss of buttons, belts, slackness of elastic, damage to design/embroidery in the garment, ornaments or anything left in the garments, and for water-based stains after dry cleaning) resulting from the following.
- failure to inform us of any particular cleaning requirements or guidelines for the linen
- the absence of a label containing cleaning instructions on the linen
- any existing damage to the Item at the time of collection
- Spot removing is done at the customer’s risk.
- any extraneous items left inside or on the item, including but not restricted to: pens, jewelry, cufflinks, collar stiffeners, buttons, or tie clips.
- Buttons, zips, and other comparable items (fastenings, decorations, etc.) are not subject to our liability.
- Blisters or an impact on the jacket's wrinkled appearance are not our responsibility.
- Given to the laundry to perform the requested services, customers give all heavy items, including quilts, blankets, bed sheets, bed covers, comforters, and curtains, at their own risk because labels containing manufacturer's instructions regarding color fastness, shrinkage, and other factors are unreliable.
Express service policy
- Standard Service: Garments can be collected after three business days of issuing the Collection Order, excluding the day of placing the order.
- Two Day service: Garments can be collected after two business days of issuing the Collection Order, excluding the day of placing the order.
- One Day Service: Garments can be collected after 24 hours of issuing the Collection Order, excluding the day of placing the order.
- Express Service: Garments can be collected after six working hours of issuing the Collection Order.
- Urgent Service: Garments can be collected after four working hours of issuing the Collection Order.
Quality check and Re-do policy
- Laundromat has the quality check of each and every garment but if you are not satisfied with the work washing/Dry cleaning/Pressing of your linen you need to request for the re-do process within 24 hours after the collection time by you from laundromat.
- For the re-do assistance you can always contact our relevant outlet manager, hotline or our WhatsApp number in order to made the request.
- Some hard stains will not be removed in the general process as that require stronger chemicals and which will have an impact to the linen. Therefore, if we couldn’t remove the stains, a stain tag will be attached to each and every piece of the order.